Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] unserialize(): Error at offset 2711 of 2829 bytes - Line: 2627 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 2627 unserialize
/inc/class_datacache.php 138 native_unserialize
/inc/init.php 182 datacache->cache
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] unserialize(): Error at offset 1195 of 1968 bytes - Line: 2627 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 2627 unserialize
/inc/class_datacache.php 138 native_unserialize
/inc/init.php 182 datacache->cache
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Themabewertung:
  • 1 Bewertung(en) - 5 im Durchschnitt
Golden Sun legends
Hier mal eine kurze Fortsetzung, die ich in den letzten Tagen geschrieben habe:

-------

„Konnte ich dich etwas aufheitern?“
Isaac war zuerst etwas verblüfft wegen dieser Frage, aber schließlich antwortete er mit einem leichten Nicken. Mia hatte ihn schon viele Male aufgeheitert, es kam ihm so vor, als wüsste sie immer genau was sie sagen musste, damit er sich besser fühlte. Und allein dafür war er ihr schon sehr dankbar.
„Gibt es denn etwas, das dich beschäftigt?“, entgegnete er. Er hatte es schon immer als ungerecht empfunden, dass sie ihm so oft half und er ihr nur selten entgegenkommen konnte. Also versuchte er wenigstens in diesem Moment, besser gesagt zu dieser Zeit, wo sie doch schon seit einigen Wochen unterwegs waren und etwas Ruhe hatten, mehr über sie zu erfahren oder sie in irgendeiner Weise zu unterstützen.
Mia dachte eine Weile darüber nach. Es sah so aus, als würde sie sich über mehrere Dinge den Kopf zerbrechen. „Es gibt ein paar Dinge, die mich verwirren oder irritieren, aber ich beschäftigte mich nicht wirklich damit.“, murmelte sie. (Nein, sie ignoriert diese Dinge lieber xD)
„Wenn du willst, können wir darüber reden.“, er wusste, dass es blöd klang, aber er war noch nie sehr gut darin gewesen andere – besonders Mädchen – zu trösten. Das wusste er nachdem er es Jahre bei Jenna versucht hatte und kläglich daran gescheitert war. Bisher hatte er das Mädchen immer zum Weinen gebracht, wobei er immer versucht hatte ihr wegen dem Tod ihrer Eltern beizustehen. Doch bisher hatte das nie ein gutes Ende genommen. Jenna hatte sich bei ihm ausgeweint, war danach aber nie zufriedener, oder eben glücklich. Also war sich Isaac sicher, dass er nicht sehr gut darin war, andere zu trösten.
„Ich weiß nicht so recht... es ist sehr kompliziert. Nimm es mir bitte nicht übel, aber ich glaube nicht, dass du es verstehen würdest.“, nun sah Mia nicht mehr so nachdenklich aus, viel mehr traurig, als würde sie sich an etwas erinnern, dass ihr einst sehr weh getan hat. Unwillkürlich musste Isaac an Alex denken. Er wusste, dass es die junge Wasser-Adeptin sehr mitnahm, dass ihr einstmaliger Freund sie und ihren Clan hintergangen hatte. Und dies löste bei ihm eine bisher unbekannte Wut aus, die er nicht richtig zuordnen konnte.
„Du kannst es ja versuchen.“, schlug er vor. Er wollte sie natürlich nicht dazu zwingen, mit ihm zu reden, aber er wollte zumindest versuchen ihr zuzuhören.
Mia sah wieder zu ihm. „Wenn du meinst.“, lenkte sie ein. „Wie gesagt, es sind mehrere Dinge die mich beschäftigen. Aber...“, sie wurde leicht rot und sah verlegen auf den Boden. „Es ist mir unangenehm darüber zu reden...“, murmelte sie.
„Du musst nicht mit mir reden, wenn du das nicht willst.“, erwiderte Isaac. Er sah, dass es ihr unangenehm war und er wollte sie auf keinen Fall dazu drängen. Dabei fiel ihm auf, dass er sich auffällig viele Gedanken um ihr Wohlbefinden machte, was ihn wieder vollkommen durcheinander brachte.
„Ich freue mich, dass du dir Sorgen machst, Isaac, aber das ist etwas womit ich selbst klar kommen muss.“, Mia lächelte entschuldigend.
„Schon gut. Ich dachte nur dass ich mich vielleicht mal bei dir revanchieren könnte, da du mir ja auch schon unzählige Male geholfen hast.“, dieses Mal war er es der verlegen auf den Boden starrte.
„Dafür musst du dich doch nicht revanchieren, es ist selbstverständlich, dass ich dich heile, wenn du verletzt worden bist.“, entgegnete sie schnell.
„Mit ‘helfen‘ meine ich nicht nur, dass du mich heilst, du hast mir auch bei anderen Problemen geholfen.“ , er grinste, aus irgendeinem Grund hatte er gewusst, dass sie mit helfen heilen verbinden würde.

--------

Ich dachte mir, da ich meiner Geschichte einen englischen Titel verpasst habe, und das einigen gegen den Strich ging, sollte ich wohl eine Fan Fiction hochladen die tatsächlich in Englisch ist ._. Sie hat zwar jetzt nichts mit dem Titel zu tun, hat eigentlich eine andere Überschrift, aber sie ist Englisch xD Ich habe diese Fan Fiction vor einiger Zeit geschrieben (so vor ca 3 bis 4 Monaten) und hoffe, dass sie euch gefällt, auch wenn sie nicht sonderlich lang ist. Außerhalb davon wollte ich dafür nicht extra einen Thread aufmachen, da es sowieso nur eine Oneshot FanFiction ist und es somit keine Fortsetzung geben wird.

------

Letting go

She sighed. Everything’s alright again... but why am I so unhappy? She asked herself.
Yeah, they had risked their lives just to save Weyard, and their homes. But now… there was still something that bothered her. She couldn’t really say what it was, but anyway, she was sad. It was now two weeks ago, that they had returned to Vale.

“Is something wrong?”, Mia turned her head around.

“Oh, Isaac. I didn’t expect it to be you…”, she answered.

“Should I go? I can leave, if you want to be alone…”, he said.

“No, stay, please. It’s okay.”, she smiled. It wasn’t a honest smile, just the same sad smile she had for the few last weeks.

“Are you… are you alright?”, he began when he sat down next to her.

“Yeah, I’m fine, thanks.”, she replied.

“Uhm… I…”, he stammered. “Well… it’s just, I wondered why you didn’t smile in the end, and why you didn’t say something like “I’m so happy, it’s over now!”, anyway, I was worried because I haven’t seen you smile. Just sitting here and watching the others laughing. So… what’s the problem?”, he asked.

Mia was silent. That was a good question. What kind of answer should she give him? She didn’t know the reason, why she was so sad herself. She didn’t know why she couldn’t smile and say I’m happy it is over now. She was confused about herself too.

“I mean, I don’t want to bother you, if you don’t want to tell me, you don’t have to.”, he said quickly.

“No… it’s not that I don’t want to tell you what’s wrong… It’s just… anyway… I’m sad. You’re right, it’s over and I should be happy now… I guess, I didn’t win anything. I saw you all with your families, and I’m happy, especially for you, Jenna and Felix. You got your parents back, that’s a great thing but… I haven’t got something or somebody like this anymore…”, she sighed again.

Isaac didn’t reply. She was right. She lost Alex, the only one who was a really close person to her, she lost her faith into the stories, the healers always told her, to protect the lighthouse. He knew that, he knew that all and he wanted to help her, to be there for her, but he wasn’t sure if that really was, what she wanted. In fact, he couldn’t really help her. Or at least cheer her up. And that was a fact, that made him angry. He knew, that she was always there for her friends, especially for him, if he didn’t feel good or had problems. She always knew what to do, if someone’s down. And now… he couldn’t give her what she had always given him.

“I’m sorry.”, he murmured.

“What for?”, she asked looking at the ground. “You don’t have anything to be sorry for.”, she added.

He was silent again. He had many thing to be sorry for. It was his fault, that she was that lonely now. He could have let her stay in Imil, and not let her come with him and the others. He could have protected her from some enemies, which had hurt her. But he didn’t, because he was too weak.

“I’m sorry.” He said again.

“What for?”, she asked a little bit angry now.

“Because I couldn’t protect you.”, he added.

“Protect me from what?”, she looked at him, puzzled.

“You could stay here in Vale, you know.”, he didn’t answer her question, he just searched for a solution to make her feel better.

“Not too long.”, she answered and ignored the topic before. “I have to teach Justin and Megan…I’m the only one who can do that now.”, she explained.

“Because you are the last Mercury-clan member alive, am I right?”, he guessed.

“Yeah.”, she answered.

“Why do you always think of other people? Why don’t you do, what you want?”, he asked her in confusion. He couldn’t understand how she could always think of someone else.

“Because I feel like I have to worry about the people around me.”, she returned, looking at the gras.

“But that’s wrong!”, he replied and stood up. “Come with me.”

Mia didn’t get what he was about to do. She looked at him, dizzy.

“Trust me.”

“Okay.”, she stood up and followed him. They went in a small forest near Vault. Mia saw lots of strange things flying around she had never seen before. “Where are we?”, she wondered.

“Just wait.”, he said smiling.

They reached a little quiet place. It seemed to be something like a glade, just not that pretty. She couldn’t see any flowers, but many brushwoods. He gestured her to sit down on a fallen tree. Mia sat down and eyed her surroundings.

“Listen.”, he began, “I’m not the only one, who thinks that you worry too much. You really should do something for yourself. I know, you’re sweet-tempered, kind, gentle and so on” – he blushed at this sentence and didn’t look into her eyes – “but nevermind, there’s a limit. And you overturned this limit already.”, he stopped.

She giggled. “Aww, what do you mean by this?”, she asked smiling.

“You should stay here in Vale. You can live at my house. I’m sure the people in Imil wouldn’t mind it, if you would do something for yourself. And about Justin and Megan… I’m sure the healer could teach them too, just so long ‘til you return to Imil. I don’t ask you to stay here in Vale for your whole life. Of course, you can leave anytime. I just want you…”, he stopped again when he saw her laughing at him. He blushed again. “Hey…”

“Sorry… I’m sorry…”, she giggled. “You’re right… maybe I should really stay here…”

He smiled. He didn’t expect, that he could persuade her so quickly. “So… you really do want to stay here?”, he asked her.

“Isn’t that, what you wanted me to do?”, she asked.

“I…”, he still blushed and looked to the ground. “No… I don’t want to force you to do that…”, he said.

Mia stood up and walked over to him. “I know.”, she replied. “You didn’t force me. You just showed me, what’s important for me.”, she closed her eyes. Then she opened them again and smiled at him. “Thank you for telling me how to let go.”, she huged him tightly.

He returned her hug. “I’m glad you stay.”, he said.

“Aww, isn’t that cute?” Both of them turned around – blushing – and looked at their grinning friend.

“Garet!”, Isaac shouted angrily.

“I just wanted to tell you, Lovebirds, we’re going to celebrate Vales rebuilding tomorrow. And maybe, I thought you both should find someone to celebrate with, but as I can see, you already have someone…”, he giggled.

Mia blushed and looked at the ground.

“You’re so tactless, Garet.”, Isaac said.

“I know.”, he grinned. “But I really like to be tactless, if I can see something like this. Maybe I’ll see you two next time doing something –“, the blonde Venus Adept gave his friend a warning look. “Okay, okay. I’m quiet.”, Garet turned around and said a quick goodbye.

“He’s such a pervert.”, Isaac tought loud.

“Yeah.”, Mia agreed.

“Wanna go back to the others? Before Garet tells everyone something that didn’t happen.”, Isaac knew Garet would tell everyone what he saw here. And he wouldn’t just tell them, that he huged Mia.

“Okay.”, she took his hand and they went through the forest. He followed her quietly. Her hand was cold, like always. He knew that this wasn’t abnormal. Kraden told him a long time ago, that Water Adepts belonged to icy temperatures, so it was completely normal, that her body temperature was lower than his. Altough he knew that she was normally colder than now. So he hoped, that was a good sign. He smiled.

-------

Mein Englisch ist nicht sehr gut, deswegen hoffe ich dass ihr es trotzdem verstanden habt xD

Maiko ftw <3

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste