Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] unserialize(): Error at offset 2711 of 2829 bytes - Line: 2627 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 2627 unserialize
/inc/class_datacache.php 138 native_unserialize
/inc/init.php 182 datacache->cache
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once
Warning [2] unserialize(): Error at offset 1195 of 1968 bytes - Line: 2627 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.4 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
[PHP] errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions.php 2627 unserialize
/inc/class_datacache.php 138 native_unserialize
/inc/init.php 182 datacache->cache
/global.php 20 require_once
/showthread.php 28 require_once

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Greetings from Golden Sun Adepts Refuge!
Hello English (I think) Translated into English Golden Sun Fans! Sorry about the English and please forgive me if I posted in the wrong forum. The only English words I know is Exit, Enter and Toilet. As shown in Fig 

I am What? A moderator from Golden Sun Adept Refuge your affiliate! Joining with Shadowfyst of Golden Sunrise

I'll give you an idea of what's going on at the Golden Sun Forum. So I want to drop in and say hi to our fellow fans!

So if you are interested I would also like to invite you to a joint Golden Sun Fan Forums We are keeping tommorow at Golden Sun Adept Refuge We are trying to get As many Golden Sun fans together as possible! We would be excited to have you join us and mingle with the many other Golden Sun forums! 

[Bild: New_Years_Mixer.jpg]

Oh I want to be around to chat. I will do the best I can with Google translate! And insert more American humor here

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste